Choosing The Best Landscaper
Picking a landscape contractor is no easy feat
You search endless pages of Google and Yelp to find the perfect fit. How do you narrow that down?
Choosing a landscape contractor is like choosing a realtor. There are so many to choose from, but you want to be certain that person will be the right fit. Here are some things to consider:
- Does the contractor represent themselves in a professional manner? That includes their website, logo, equipment, and uniforms.
- I see so many landscape companies that don’t wear uniforms. Any other business will provide uniforms! This shows their pride in representing their brand.
- Do they contact you back in a timely manner and answer all your questions and concerns?
- Business Systems
- Creating systems is the hardest part of running a business.
- Does your prospect company have these systems in place? Such as scheduling, communications, and billing?
- How easy is it to pay for services? Do they only take cash? Or do they take credit card, check, or cash? What would be best for your situation? Do they bill by service, monthly, or weekly?
- Check all the review sites about your prospective contractor. Check the good and bad reviews. Most bad reviews are complaints that were not timely and accurately fixed. This gives you a good idea how the contractor will treat you!
- Completed Project Photos
- Does the contractor have photos of their completed work? Pay attention to small details, such as mulch overflowing onto sidewalks and missed cutting spots.
Those are just some of the things to consider when hiring your next landscape contractor. Are there other things that we missed? Comment below to help others out!
Jamison Lawn Care is located in Bucks County, PA. We serve Jamison, Warrington, Warminster, Ivyland, Southampton, and Furlong, Pa. These blogs are provided to better educate ourselves on landscape business.